The CORSAIR HS80 RGB USB Gaming Headset delivers incredibly detailed sound through custom-tuned 50mm neodymium audio drivers. Dolby Audio® 7.1 surround sound puts you in the middle of the action, while a broadcast-grade omni-directional microphone captures your voice with outstanding clarity.
1. Live the game in a headset that merges iconic CORSAIR design, superb sound, and trusted build quality.
2. Bring your game to life with Dolby® Audio 7.1 surround sound, putting you directly in the middle of the action.
3. From a faint whisper to a resonating blast, a pair of custom-tuned 50mm high-density neodymium audio drivers catch every sound in exquisite detail with a massive frequency range of 20Hz-40,000Hz.
4. Enjoy hours of long-lasting, plush comfort thanks to memory foam earpads with breathable microfiber cloth exterior and a stress-free adjustable floating headband design.
5. A broadcast grade, omni-directional microphone captures your voice with the utmost clarity, with a flip-up mute function and a built-in LED mute indicator.
6. A USB wired connection enables high-fidelity 24bit/96kHz sound.
7. Built to withstand years of competitive gaming thanks to durable construction reinforced with aluminum.
8. On-ear volume and mute controls enable on-the-fly adjustments to your audio without pulling you out of the game.
9. Customize your look with dynamic RGB lighting on each ear cup programmable with a near-limitless array of colors.
10. CORSAIR iCUE software enables sidetone control, RGB lighting synchronization with compatible CORSAIR devices throughout your setup, and more.
242(L) x 112(W) x 224(H) mm / 9.52′(L) x 4.41′(W) x 8.82′(H)
0.916 kg / 2.02 lbs.