Game Ready PCs
We get asked the “Can I Run” question this all the time, as I am sure you can imagine!
In fact, if you search “Can I Run Crysis” on Google, you’ll see it is something of a running joke. FOR 10 YEARS
You want a gaming PC usually because you have seen a game or a type of game that you would like to play, so you want a system that will run it well, right?
These game ready pc’s are designed specifically to work well with the game they relate to.
We try to give 3 good game ready pc options for covering common budgets.
- The cheap pc option will meet or exceed minimum specs from the game developers;
- The middle tier machine is designed to play the game at 60fps 1080p resolution;
- The top tier gaming pc is designed for high performance, 4k, low latency, competition gaming.
- The answer to “Can I Run” is “YES!”
Don’t forget, if you can’t find what you are after, go to our “help me choose” page
Dream PC Tiger – Battlefield V Gaming PC Cheap PC$1,399.00Add to cart
- Intel® Core™ i5 Six Core Processor i5-9400F (2.9GHz) 9MB Cache
- ASUS PRIME H310M Micro-ATX Motherboard
- Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB (2x4GB) DDR4 2666MHz RAM
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR5
- 120GB SATA-III 6GB/s 2.5″ SSD
PLAYERUNKNOWNS Battlegrounds PUBG Top Spec Overclocked PC$4,877.00Add to cart
- Corsair Carbide Series™ SPEC-05 Mid-Tower ATX Case
- Intel® Core™ i7-9700KF Processor (OC)
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB
- 250GB NVME SSD & 2TB SSD Combo
- Microsoft Windows 10