Welcome to the new era of performance. The AMD Ryzen 7000 Series
Welcome to the new era of performance. AMD Ryzen 7000 Series ushers in the speed of “Zen 4” for gamers and creators with pure power to tackle any game or workflow on the digital playground. The world’s most advanced PC processor1 for gamers and creators extends AMD performance leadership to power your PC.
together we advance_PCs
Change How You Game
When your PC has the world’s most advanced desktop processor for gamers, you can focus on what really matters: being victorious on the digital battlefield. Whether you’re playing the latest titles or revisiting a classic, the AMD Ryzen™ 7000 Series processors are a gaming powerhouse with high-performance “Zen 4” cores. With up to 16 cores, 32 threads, boost clocks of up to 5.7GHz2 and up to 80MB of cache, AMD Ryzen 7000 Series processors deliver game changing performance.
The Latest Technologies
Whether you are 3D rendering a high poly scene, exporting massive video files, or visualizing an architectural dream, AMD Ryzen™ 7000 Series processors are built to beat the clock. With time-saving connectivity like PCIe® 5.0 storage support, ultra-fast WiFi® 6E, AMD EXPO™ technology, up to 32 processing threads, and dedicated video accelerators3, elevate your experience with AMD Ryzen 7000 Series processors.
Elevate Your Processing Power
AMD Ryzen™ processors have bleeding-edge technologies to support and keep you in the game.
Precision Boost 2
Boost performance when you need it
Precision Boost 2 automatically raises processor frequencies for supercharged performance when you need it most.
Precision Boost Overdrive
Making Precision Boost 2 Even Better
Precision Boost Overdrive5 uses your motherboard’s robust design to boost clock speeds higher and longer, and lets you overclock2 at the touch of a button.
Unlocked for Overclocking⁶
Control your processing power
Tweak and tune your AMD Ryzen processor for personalized performance using the robust AMD Ryzen Master utility.
The Future Of Ryzen™ Processors
Get fast “Zen 4” performance with AMD Socket AM5 motherboards.
The all-new AMD Ryzen 7000 Series processors are packed with state-of-the-art technologies for an effortlessly modern PC. Highlights include high-speed DDR5 memory, PCIe® 5.0 support, AMD EXPO™ one-touch memory overclocking, and hyper-efficient 5nm manufacturing. Put an AMD Socket AM5 motherboard at the heart of your rig to dominate the games you love today and tomorrow. If your PC needs the latest and greatest capabilities, insist on AMD Ryzen™ processors.
AMD Ryzen™ 5 7600X
21% Faster Gaming on Average7
- Based on 5nm process node as of August 2022.
- Max boost for AMD Ryzen processors is the maximum frequency achievable by a single core on the processor running a bursty single-threaded workload. Max boost will vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to: thermal paste; system cooling; motherboard design and BIOS; the latest AMD chipset driver; and the latest OS updates. GD-150.
- Video codec acceleration (including at least the HEVC (H.265), H.264, VP9, and AV1 codecs) is subject to and not operable without inclusion/installation of compatible media players. GD-176
- Overclocking and/or undervolting AMD processors and memory, including without limitation, altering clock frequencies / multipliers or memory timing / voltage, to operate outside of AMD’s published specifications will void any applicable AMD product warranty, even when enabled via AMD hardware and/or software. This may also void warranties offered by the system manufacturer or retailer. Users assume all risks and liabilities that may arise out of overclocking and/or undervolting AMD processors, including, without limitation, failure of or damage to hardware, reduced system performance and/or data loss, corruption or vulnerability. GD-106.
- Precision Boost Overdrive requires a compatible AMD Ryzen Threadripper, 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processor, or Ryzen 5000 Series processor and a motherboard compatible with one or more of these processors. 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen processors including the Ryzen 3200G processor are not compatible with Precision Boost Overdrive. Because Precision Boost Overdrive enables operation of the processor outside of specifications and in excess of factory settings, use of the feature invalidates the AMD product warranty and may also void warranties offered by the system manufacturer or retailer. GD-135.
- AMD’s product warranty does not cover damages caused by overclocking, even when overclocking is enabled via AMD hardware and/or software. GD-26.
- Testing as of 15 August, 2022, by AMD Performance Labs using the following hardware: AMD Socket AM5 Reference Motherboard with AMD Ryzen™ 9 7950X, Ryzen™ 9 7900X, Ryzen™ 5 7600X and G.Skill DDR5-6000C30 (F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5N) with AMD EXPO™; versus AMD Socket AM4 Reference Motherboard with Ryzen™ 9 5950X, Ryzen™ 9 5900X, Ryzen™ 5 5600X; versus ROG Maximus Z690 Hero with Core i9-12900K and G.Skill DDR5-6000C30 (F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5N) with AMD EXPO™ loaded. ALL SYSTEMS configured with NXZT Kraken X63, open air test bench, Radeon™ RX 6950XT (driver 22.7.1 Optional), Windows® 11 22000.856, AMD Smart Access Memory/PCIe® Resizable Base Address Register (“ReBAR”) ON, Virtualization-Based Security (VBS) OFF. All games tested at 1920×1080 with HIGH in-game preset and the chronologically newest graphics industry API available within the game’s rendering engine (e.g. Vulkan® over OpenGL™, DirectX® 12 over DirectX® 11). Results may vary. RPL-007